The links below lead to different tutorials on how to create meshes on the SimScale platform. In case you would like to have a tutorial on a specific meshing operation or on how to create meshes for specific applications, please let us know (email@example.com). In case you have a mesh example yourselves that you would be willing to share, please also let us know - we would make the accessible at this point.
Several tutorials explain how to use the various meshing operations available:
- Hex-dominant automatic (only CFD): Fluid flow through an angled pipe
- Hex-dominant automatic “wind-tunnel/external flow” (only CFD): Air flow around a spoiler
- Hex-dominant parametric (only CFD): Wind tunnel around a vehicle
- Hex-dominant parametric (only CFD): Meshing an internal valve geometry
- Hex-dominant parametric for MRF-AMI simulations: Creating a mesh for a propeller
- Hex-dominant parametric (only CFD): Multi region mesh for electronics cooling using conjugate heat transfer