This field is required
First name contains non-valid characters
Last name contains non-valid characters
Not valid email address
Are you sure your email address is correct?
Not valid phone number
Password has to be between 8 and 50 characters long.
We recommend using at least 12 characters, mixing letters, numbers and special characters.
We recommend not using common words or phrases.
Use at least 8 characters and a mix of upper/lowercase letters, numbers or symbols
Passwords do not match
You need to agree to our Terms & Conditions
Already have a SimScale account?
Sign In here
To complete your registration, just click the activation link in the email that we sent to If you can't find the email within a few minutes, please check your spam folder or let us know
This tutorial features:
• Multiprocessor runs
• Choosing a simulation machine
• How to choose the number of cores
Geometry and mesh viewer
• SimScale viewer
• Selecting faces and volumes
• Geometry and mesh
• Features of the SimScale Platform
• User Interface Concept
• 3D Model Interaction
• Simplification of Geometries
• CAD Formats
• Upload a CAD Model
• What is meshing?
• Criteria for successful meshing
• How to set up a mesh for Fluid Flow simulations
CFD Simulation Setup
• Computational Fluid Dynamics
• Transfer a real world problem into a simulation
• How to set up an internal flow simulation
• How to set up a mesh for structural simulation
FEA Simulation Setup
• Solid Mechanics
• How to set up a structural mechanics simulation
• Concept of Post-processing
• How to use the online post processing tool
Read all 11 Reviews / Write A Review