Simulation setup error: The mesh with the current cell type is not supported.
- The simulation setup has an error. The mesh you are using has cell types that are not supported for the selected Fluid Dynamics Analysis Type.
What could be the possible reason?
- The mesh generated on the SimScale platform is of type Tetrahedral with 2nd Order Elements. This is currently not compatible with ‘Fluid Dynamics’ analysis.
- The Uploaded mesh has 2nd Order Elements that are not compatible with ‘Fluid Dynamics’ analysis.
What can I do now?
- For meshes generated on the SimScale platform, use 1st Order elements only ( for ‘Tetrahedral’ type meshes).
- For Uploaded meshes, make sure there are only 1st Order elements present and/or the mesh is converted properly to the correct format.