The first thing to do is to upload the CAD model and prepare it for the analysis.
- Switch to the Mesh-Creator, make a right click on Geometries and hit the Upload Geometry option
- Choose the CAD file on your computer that you want to upload
- The CAD model is instantly shown in 3D
- This specific CAD model uses another unit but meters, but SimScale expects meters
- Therefore we will apply a scaling operation with a factor of 0.01 to get it into the right dimension
- After the scaling operation finishes, we can see the difference in the bounding box length