Learn how to improve your
with thermal analysis
About this online workshop
Heat transfer is an important characteristic of many products across a variety of different industries. The SimScale Thermal Analysis Workshop is a free course that teaches mechanical designers and engineers how to use thermal simulation in the web browser for optimizing cooling and heating processes for improved energy efficiency and durability. During the three, 1-hour long sessions held online on Tuesdays, you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of thermal analysis for modern product design
- Expand the knowledge based on practical examples of conduction, convection and radiation simulations
- Learn how simulation can help you to make better design decisions faster
- Get a chance to apply the learning and knowledge into practice by repeating the simulation yourself
Who can register and participate?
- This online workshop is open to everyone and there is no prior knowledge or software required to join.
- All participants will get a free access to SimScale with all the required simulation features.