This webinar will provide an overview of natural convection modeling best practices within SimScale. The thermal performance of a heavy-duty industrial LED light will be analyzed and design changes, such as the number of heat sink fins or casing material, will be considered. Additionally, this webinar will showcase our high-performing conjugate heat transfer solver which was particularly adapted for electronics cooling applications, and end with a Q&A session for any additional queries not covered in the session.
Who Should Watch?
- Designers and engineers who work with electronic applications
- Engineers currently limited by traditional desktop and on-premises CAE solutions
- Designers and engineers who build LEDs and/or natural convection electronic applications
- Professionals interested in speeding up design cycles via simulation and virtual prototyping
- Everyone interested in finding out how to get easy access to simulation, without a high investment and at an affordable price
No prior knowledge or software is required to join this webinar. All participants can get access to SimScale with all the required simulation features by creating a Community account on our website. If you are unable to attend the live session, we would still encourage you to register to receive the recording.