Pump curves in 15 mins!
Join us for a demonstration of state-of-the-art CFD technology for rotating machinery applications. During this hands-on workshop, our specialists will guide you through setting up and running parametric performance studies on the cloud from your web browser. The new transient simulation capabilities of SimSale for rotating flows will also be discussed.
Participants in the hands-on workshop will unlock our professional license CFD solver in their SimScale account for a 7-day trial beginning Feb. 16th.
You will learn how to generate performance curves for a centrifugal pump in a step-by-step tutorial that will cover:
- Creating your SimScale account online
- Importing and preparing the pump CAD model for simulation
- Fast meshing using auto-mesh features
- Setting up inputs for a parametric sweep and running multiple data points in parallel to generate a pump curve
- Visualizing and post-processing results
No prior knowledge or software is required to join this workshop. All participants can access SimScale with all the required simulation features by creating an account on simscale.com. If you are unable to attend the live session, we would still encourage you to register to receive the video recording.
Who should register?
- Engineers working on rotating machinery applications
- Manufacturers and designers of fans, pumps, propellers, compressors, and other rotating equipment
- Engineers wanting to test the performance of rotating equipment
- Anyone interested in simulation and modeling of industrial machinery