On Demand DEMO
The SimScale API is a powerful feature that allows architecture and engineering firms to add a simulation backend to their existing design workflows, with just a few lines of code. Designers can receive instant and actionable insights on their building or project’s environmental performance, including wind comfort and safety studies, outdoor thermal comfort, indoor air quality, and natural ventilation.
This live demo will showcase common use cases where designers have linked their Grasshopper/Rhino workflows to the SimScale API and will explore how a major engineering firm developed a novel digital wind tunnel app to enable faster and more accurate designs.
We will show you how to deploy simulation capabilities across your organization by integrating our API into your existing CAD and design tools. The SimScale API enables you to:
- Automate and customize workflows
- Automate repetitive simulation workflows
- Transform your early-stage design processes
- Make simulation accessible to multiple users
- Quickly iterate designs by leveraging the power of simulation
Who Should Watch?
- Building simulation and modeling professionals
- Computational designers, coders, and software developers at architecture and engineering firms
- Architects and engineers who work on sustainable building designs and need to simulate the indoor and outdoor environment
- Sustainability professionals and engineers looking to comply with microclimate guidelines
Attendees will be given an introduction to the SimScale Platform and instructions on how to get started with a new project. Learn more about SimScale’s API capabilities here.