Engineering the Future: Design, Analyze, Build.
With over 25 years of mechanical engineering experience, MSA provides complete product development support for small companies or startups to help them get their ideas to market. Their engineering services range from occasional consulting to full product design.
In 1990, MSA was formed and their first project was to analyze the performance of large high-speed end mills for an aerospace company. Simulation has always been their core capability and one they continue to grow and expand. Design and simulation expertise spans a broad range of industries including aviation, locomotive, construction equipment, consumer products and electronics.
Simulation capabilities include a full range of linear static and nonlinear static analysis, dynamic analysis (impact), vibration analysis, thermal analysis (conduction, convection, radiation), and thermal analysis using CFD (electronics cooling). All analysis capabilities can be used for failure analysis of existing systems.
MSA’s preferred tools are Onshape and Simscale. Other tools can be used as required.
How can you collaborate?
Our partner has experience with several applications, including:
- Fan blade and turbine blade static analysis, frequency analysis
- Locomotive fuel tank rupture analysis, nonlinear dynamic
- Vacuum pump stand failure analysis, harmonic analysis
- Concrete finishing trowel structural analysis, linear and nonlinear static
- Copier scanner support analysis, linear static, thermal effects