Using High-Fidelity Cloud-Based Engineering Simulation to Optimize Data Center Thermal Management
Our guest speaker, Herbert Radlinger, CTO of NDC-GARBE Data Centers Europe will share insights from more than 25 years of experience in the data center industry and demonstrate how NDC’s use of high-fidelity, cloud-based simulation enables optimal thermal management in their facilities.
Each attendee will have direct access to SimScale software and experts to complete their own modeling and simulation of a data center facility. Expert instructors will guide the workshop with step-by-step directions in an interactive environment that allows for discussion and Q&A.
Who Should Attend:
- Engineers and Consultants working on data center design
- Data center managers looking to optimize energy and thermal efficiency
- CFD consultants who specialize in data center modelling
- Professionals who want to understand the benefits of CFD to inform data center design and operation
- Everyone interested in finding out how to get easy access to simulation, without a high investment and at an affordable price
No prior knowledge or software is required to join this webinar. All participants can get access to SimScale with all the required simulation features by creating a Community account on our website. If you are unable to attend the live session, we would still encourage you to register to receive the recording.
The Munich-based NDC-GARBE strives to enable digitization within the planetary boundaries. We are aiming to decouple the growth of IT demand from its energy and resource requirement. An innovative technology and business model revolutionize the data center market as it not only offers a significant contribution to climate protection but also technology at a significantly lower cost and faster delivery. NDC integrates award-winning proprietary cooling technology with future-proof architecture, cutting-edge technical design, and lean construction project delivery methods.