Hands-on CAD and CAE Training
Based in Boston, USA, Fastway Engineering delivers innovative project-based curricula in a wide range of CAD and CAE applications. With an agnostic approach, the instructor-led, web-based training focuses less on the WHAT, and more on the HOW and the WHY. Class discussions cover a broad range of topics from theory and experimentation to strategy and time management.
Whether it’s a full classroom or one-on-one, on-site or online, Fastway Engineering teaches designers how to become better decision makers.
Fastway Engineering merges the best practices and latest software by partnering directly with CAD and CAE Software companies, Academia, and Industry. Specializing in creating custom training solutions for clients, Fastway Engineering also does projects in Design and Analysis.
Fastway Engineering helps Designers, Engineers, Makers, and Manufacturers climb up the learning curve as FAST as possible.
Training for SimScale
Introduction to Finite Element Analysis covers topics such as:
- Fundamentals of FEA
- Role of FEA in the Product Design Process
- CAD Preparation Techniques and Meshing Strategies
- Static Structural Mechanics
- Understanding the Solvers: CalculiX vs. Code_Aster
- Intro to Assemblies and Contact
- Linear vs. Non-linear Approaches
- Steady State and Transient Thermal Analyses
- Thermal Stress Analysis
- Intro to Dynamics: Modal Analysis
- Best Practices in Post-Processing
- Time & (Computational) Resource Management