Join us for this live demonstration that introduces our state-of-the-art engineering simulation capabilities for designing ventilation strategies in buildings. Our experts will share the lessons learned over two years of rapid ventilation design assessments and the techniques we have developed to quickly enable architects and engineers to predict air movement, air quality, HVAC sizing, and ventilation strategies, using high-fidelity engineering simulation powered by the cloud and accessed through a web browser.
Our experts will show you how to set up and run a complete simulation of a building model step by step, including how to:
- Create your SimScale account
- Import a building CAD model using Rhino/Revit
- Quickly mesh your model
- Setup the climate data and internal boundary conditions
- Post-process and visualize your results
- Modify building design based on simulation results
Register for this live event and, even if you cannot attend, you will receive the recording.
Who should watch?
- Architects and engineers working on building designs
- Building performance modelers and simulation users
- Thermal and energy simulation software users
- Anyone working on compliance for building regulations and planning
- Anyone working on retrofitting existing buildings