In this webinar, you will learn how to run heat transfer simulations to investigate forced convection cooling in an electronic enclosure, all by running your simulations from a web browser.
SimScale offers multiple analysis types for engineering simulation including conjugate heat transfer (CHT) capabilities coupling solid and fluid domains. SimScale also leverages automated parallel computation capabilities in the cloud to yield:
- Faster design cycles and electronics performance insights
- Full exploration of multiple design iterations in parallel
- Reduced costs and time investment in prototyping phase
- In-platform CAD editing for a streamlined simulation workflow
Our simulation specialists will guide you through evaluating the forced convection cooling performance of an enclosure design. Key design considerations that will be explored include: velocity and temperature distributions across the electronics components and their dependence on ventilator inlet speeds as well as two different heat sink designs.
No prior knowledge or software is required to join this webinar. All participants can simulate in SimScale right away by creating an account on simscale.com. If you are unable to attend the live session, we would still encourage you to register to receive the webinar recording.
Who Should Attend?
- Designers and engineers who work with electronic applications
- Engineers currently limited by traditional desktop and on-premises CAE solutions
- Designers and engineers who build LEDs and/or natural convection electronic applications
- Professionals interested in speeding up design cycles via simulation and virtual prototyping