Learn how Mott MacDonald uses cloud-based simulation to engineer innovative solutions for sustainable buildings and structures.
Our guest speakers, Eugene Cullity and Ben Bleckly, both Sciences Engineers from Mott MacDonald will showcase the value of using cloud-based CFD to engineer innovative solutions for sustainable buildings, stadiums, and other structures. The presentation will focus on high-value projects where simulation is critical to the design and performance of major buildings. Case studies will include:
1) a stadium where pitch/field health and wind comfort are modeled, and
2) a simulation of ventilation and comfort in large transit structures like airports and subway stations.
Each attendee will have direct access to SimScale software and experts to complete their own modeling and simulation for thermal comfort and ventilation in a room. Expert instructors will guide the workshop with step-by-step directions in an interactive environment that allows for discussion and Q&A.
About Mott MacDonald
Mott MacDonald is a global engineering, management, and development consultancy. Learn more here.
Who Should Attend:
- Building simulation and modeling professionals
- M&E engineers working on designing HVAC systems
- Architects and engineers who work on sustainable building designs
- Sustainability professionals and engineers looking to simulate solar, thermal, and climate
No prior knowledge or software is required to join this webinar. All participants can get access to SimScale with all the required simulation features by creating a Community account on our website. If you are unable to attend the live session, we would still encourage you to register to receive the recording.