7 July 2021, 09:00 am ET / 3:00 pm CET / 2.00 pm GMT
Cities are rapidly developing their own set of climate-related risk standards to keep pace with changing policy and sustainability guidance. To meet these requirements and win more bids, architects and engineers need to consider these new standards at the early design stages. We hear from three design firms on how leveraging engineering simulation in the cloud keeps them competitive and assists them to show compliance. Learn from:
- Arup —A global design and engineering practice that will discuss building back better and the demands of net-zero design.
- Hoare Lea —A multi-disciplinary engineering consulting firm that will talk about using engineering simulation for wind comfort and safety.
- SRE —A sustainability consultancy that will share experiences of using simulation in the planning process for new developments.
The live event includes a panel discussion on the relative benefits of using simulation and wind tunnels.
Who Should Register?
- Building simulation and modeling professionals
- Architects and engineers who work on sustainable buildings
- Sustainability professionals and engineers looking to simulate solar, thermal, and climate
- Sustainability professionals and engineers looking to comply with microclimate guidelines
Register for this live event and, even if you cannot attend, you will receive the recording.
No prior knowledge or software is required to join this webinar. All participants can get access to SimScale with all the required simulation features by creating a Community account on our website. If you are unable to attend the live session, we would still encourage you to register to receive the recording.