Zaha Hadid is an internationally renowned and prestigious architecture firm, pushing the boundaries of design and sustainability. They have completed almost 1000 projects in 44 countries and have worked on some of the most iconic and award-winning buildings in the world.
SimScale is a cloud-based simulation tool for modeling and simulating the built environment. Some of our most common customer use cases include using SimScale to simulate the impacts of wind and climate on buildings and masterplans.
This webinar will showcase how Zaha Hadid Architects are using SimScale to evaluate the climate impacts on their designs, with a focus on early-stage design simulation on the cloud. Our guest speaker, Carlos Bausa Martinez from Zaha Hadid Architects, is the Sustainability Team Lead and responsible for environmental modeling within the practice.
No prior knowledge or software is required to join this webinar. All participants can get access to SimScale with all the required simulation features by creating a Community account on our website. If you are unable to attend the live session, we would still encourage you to register to receive the recording.
Learn more about Zaha Hadid Architects here.
Who should register?
- Design Technology leaders looking for new building design tools
- Architects and Engineers who work on sustainable building designs
- Sustainability professionals
- Professionals who want to understand the benefits of CFD to inform building design
- Everyone interested in finding out how to get easy access to simulation, without a high upfront investment