A Collection of SimScale Resources

For those of you who are new to SimScale (or new to our forum), I wanted to create a collection of resources to make getting started a little easier. Have a look around and happy simulating!

What is SimScale

SimScale is revolutionizing the computer-aided engineering sector by providing full access to engineering simulation in your web browser.

• Powerful cloud-based engineering simulation platform supporting solid mechanics, computational fluid dynamics, and thermal analysis.
  • Ideal for collaboration. Easily share your projects with anyone on your team.
  • Solver and cloud-agnostic: we can provide our users with the latest solvers and technology which can be constantly integrated
  • No installs, license fees, service packs, or registration codes.
  • Always on the latest version.
  • Runs in a web browser on all computers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Mac, Linux).

The SimScale Community

We want to foster a community where simulation expertise and know-how can be shared. From beginners to advanced users, the Community is a place to create, share, discuss, and collaborate on your projects.

1. Dashboard
  2. Public Projects
  3. Forum (Say hello or tell us where you are in the world!)

Resources

Additional Helpful Items

16 Likes

Hi @AnnaFless, the links I tried in the CFD section redirect to a 404 page. Is it just me?

Not just you! Fixed. Thanks for letting us know!

2 Likes

Excellent post @AnnaFless this is very useful for teaching resources too :grin:

1 Like

Nice one, this post is an excellent collection of useful resources which every user, especially newbies like me should use. @AnnaFless Thank you for this. :sunglasses::hushed::grinning:

DonVic