Welcome! - Introduce yourself :)

Hi @rnunez and a warm welcome to SimScale!

We would love to see your simulation results! I would like to put them into the project spotlight section of our forum then :slight_smile:

All the best and happy simscaling!

Jousef

1 Like

Hi there
My name is Hassan, a postdoctoral researcher at TU Delft, the Netherlands.
I have been doing a lot of DNS and LES and RANS simulations on different applications using in/house codes. I jointed you since I have heard a lot about you and happy to learn new things here.
Hassan

4 Likes

Hi Hassan (@hnemati) and welcome to SimScale! AAEAAQAAAAAAAAO1AAAAJGRhNTc1ZWI0LTU0NjAtNDlhYS1iMjQzLWEzZDEyMjcwNGVhNQ

Very good that you have experience in turbulence modelling! I actually want to write an article about turbulence and its possibilities in the future and hope that we can discuss some of the details here in the forum - think that this is going to be very interesting for everybody :slight_smile:

Cheers and enjoy your stay here!

Jousef

1 Like

Hi Jousefm
Thank you very much for your welcoming. That would be great idea. Happy to help.
Hassan

1 Like

Hello there!

My name is Gaurav Gupta, I’m R&D engineer at DeInde Engineering.
My main field of expertise is CFD and BIM. I have used CFD for various applications such as for HVAC- Industrial Ventilation, Ducted and Ductless ventilation, Natural Ventilation, Data center Cooling, Precision temperature control, District Cooling, High Rise Buildings, Commercial, Residential, Hospitality and Health Care.

I hope to learn a lot from all of you!
Gaurav

1 Like

Hello and a warm welcome to SimScale Gaurav (@gauravdeinde)! :slight_smile: We believe that you can and will learn a lot on our platform!

Another option is to have a look at the Public Projects to see how others have set up their simulations and learn from them!

Happy SimScaling!

Jousef

1 Like

Thank you so much for welcoming.
I am new user of SIMSCALE
interested in indoor air simulation in the kitchen.
Will enjoy with the friends

Hi @sapkota_bp and welcome to SimScale! AAEAAQAAAAAAAAO1AAAAJGRhNTc1ZWI0LTU0NjAtNDlhYS1iMjQzLWEzZDEyMjcwNGVhNQ

Feel free to check out the links I posted above to get started with the platform. If you have any questions about SimScale or need help feel free to either post your question or contact me privately.

Happy SimScaling!

Jousef

Hi CF here, a year-3 mechanical engineering undergraduate students in Hong Kong. Previously I use OpenFOAM to do some easy simulations and I find SimScale is an alternative application for CFD. Great to see SimScale users around the world and hope my CFD knowledge will be strengthen :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi CF,
welcome abroad! :slight_smile: Everything is given here to strengthen your CFD knowledge. Feel free to ask when in doubt.

Best regards,
Jani

Also a welcome to the forum from my side @CF_Lee!

I am sure you will learn a lot from the discussions the forum as well as from the resources I posted above. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me either via mail or directly via PM inside the forum.

Happy SimScaling!

Jousef

Hi @heajzip and welcome to SimScale! AAEAAQAAAAAAAAO1AAAAJGRhNTc1ZWI0LTU0NjAtNDlhYS1iMjQzLWEzZDEyMjcwNGVhNQ

We hope that you find everything you need here inside the forum and if not feel free to contact me via pm :slight_smile:

Enjoy your stay here and happy SimScaling!

Jousef

1 Like

I’m Ly, from Viet Nam. Nice to meet you all. Hope to get more help, exchange information from you.

1 Like

Welcome to SimScale Ly (@Olyly94)!

I am sure that you will have a lot of fun reading through some interesting posts by our users and especially PowerUsers. To get started please have a look at the following resources:

Another option is to have a look at the Public Projects to see how others have set up their simulations and learn from them!

Best,

Jousef

Greetings to everyone!
I am Cetengfei and I registered a new account, basically, my old email address is expired because I graduated from the university. People who looked my files or known me before can add this account to replace my old user ‘czhang’.
Last year I did some works on Formula student aero simulation, and I am going to study MSc of aeronautics engineering at Imperial College London, UK for the next step, let’s do something more exciting in CFD in the future! I am glad to say hi to you guys.

1 Like

Hi @Cetengfei!

Welcome again to SimScale! Hope that you will participate a lot in the discussions like you did with your other account :slight_smile:

Wish you all the best!

Jousef

1 Like

Hi @Cetengfei,

welcome back! :slight_smile:
What is your exciting project for the future?

Bests,
Jani

Going to start doing CFD about jet engines LOL

Hello everyone,

I’m Andres. I’m currently a fourth-year mechanical engineering undergraduate at the University of Pennsylvania.
I’ve used OpenFOAM and COMSOL in the past for coursework and academic research. I’ve become very fond of how convenient and powerful the Simscale platform has been, particularly in cutting down simulation time.
In the near future, I hope to incorporate fluid-structure interactions into my current flow simulations.

1 Like

Hello Andres (@andizam ) and a warm welcome to SimScale! AAEAAQAAAAAAAAO1AAAAJGRhNTc1ZWI0LTU0NjAtNDlhYS1iMjQzLWEzZDEyMjcwNGVhNQ

Really nice that you have some experience with common simulation tools - hopefully you can give our users (including myself :wink: ) some nice tips! Looking forward to see you participating in some discussions here :slight_smile:

P.S.: For FSI (a module currently not available on SimScale) I would recommend to upvote/post any queries related to that into the Vote For Features section of the forum.

Enjoy your stay here and happy continuous SimScaling :wink:

Jousef