For those of you who are new to SimScale (or new to our forum), I wanted to create a collection of resources to make getting started a little easier. Have a look around and happy simulating!
What is SimScale
SimScale is revolutionizing the computer-aided engineering sector by providing full access to engineering simulation in your web browser.
- Powerful cloud-based engineering simulation platform supporting solid mechanics, computational fluid dynamics, and thermal analysis.
- Ideal for collaboration. Easily share your projects with anyone on your team.
- Solver and cloud-agnostic: we can provide our users with the latest solvers and technology which can be constantly integrated
- No installs, license fees, service packs, or registration codes.
- Always on the latest version.
- Runs in a web browser on all computers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Mac, Linux).
- Want to know more? Visit our complete section of FAQs
The SimScale Community
We want to foster a community where simulation expertise and know-how can be shared. From beginners to advanced users, the Community is a place to create, share, discuss, and collaborate on your projects.
- A collection for CAD & Meshing resources
- A collection of CFD resources
- A collection of Thermal resources
- A collection of FEA resources
- A collection of Post-processing resources
- SimScale Academy