We are happy to introduce SimScale, a completely web-based CAE platform. SimScale lowers all barriers to numerical simulation of engineering applications while offering sophisticated CAE / Computer Aided Engineering capability.
Web-Based CAE Platform
In order to get started, here is a quick introduction to browser-based engineering. In a nutshell, analyzing and validating your mechanical design with SimScale required the following steps:
- Sign in here
- Upload a CAD geometry (several formats are supported)
- Create a mesh by using the different meshing strategies offered within the pre-processing environment
- Choose an analysis type and specify its parameters
- Start the actual computation on a hardware of your choice
- Visualize the simulation results in the SimScale post-processing environment and draw the conclusions for your design
The picture demonstrates the post-processing visualization for a structural analysis gear wheels in the current Early Access Program version. We are working constantly on new functionality and improved usability. If you want to give the SimScale browser-based CAE platform a try, don’t hesitate to sign up for the EAP.
Discover all the simulation features provided by SimScale. Download the document below.
Subscribe to the SimScale Blog
Back to the Blog