Introducing SimScale — Browser-Based CAE Platform
We are happy to introduce SimScale, a completely browser-based CAE platform. SimScale lowers all barriers to numerical simulation of engineering applications while offering sophisticated CAE / Computer Aided Engineering capability. On these pages we will provide information, news, stories, tips and tricks about SimScale and CAE in general.
Browser-based CAE Platform
In order to get started a quick introduction to browser-based engineering: In a nutshell analysing and validating your mechanical design with SimScale needs the following steps:
- Sign in via www.simscale.com
- Upload a CAD geometry (Several formats are supported)
- Create a mesh by using the different meshing strategies offered within the preprocessing environment
- Choose an analysis type and specify its parameters
- Start the actual computation on a hardware of your choice
- Visualize the simulation results in the SimScale post-processing environment and draw the conclusions for your design
The picture shows the post processing visualization for a structural analysis gear wheels in the current Early Access Program Version. We are working constantly at new functionality and improved usability. If you want to give the SimScale browser-based CAE platform a try, don’t hesitate to sign up for the EAP.