I made a copy of your project and I was able to take a quick look at it so far. I am not sure why you were getting the failure but I was able to make a couple of changes to get it to solve.
First in the Solution Control window, I changed the number of computing cores to 32. You might be able to get away with 16 but this is a pretty large model and the more cores you set the more memory you get allocated.
Also in the Solution Control window I changed the Timestep definition to manual and set the Simulation Interval to 1 and the Time Step length to 1. Basically I just solved the problem in one time step instead of ten.
Here is teh project that I modified. Test Assy Modified
These are the only changes I made and it solved but I have not fully reviewed the results yet. As soon as I get more time I will look at it further.
I do have a few additional comments.
This is a fairly large model. Since it is symmetric, I would only model half and use symmetry in the simulation.
Once you get a model that works I always recommend using a second order mesh to improve your results. This will make for a much larger model which is another reason to use symmetry.
You are using the Elastic Support in place of a spring (I assume). The Elastic Support is basically a spring between a face and ground. The spring is NOT acting between the two surfaces you picked in the the definition of the Elastic Support. I do not think this is what you are looking for.
I will look at this in more detail later but if you have anymore questions or comments please let us know.