Step-by-Step Tutorial: Homework of Session 1

I have the same problem as vrtchr001.

I’m trying to re-run the simulation, however can my work be considered as valid for the certificate, if I send it as it is now? The simulation of the first configuration is complete, and the 6-degrees case is also completely configured.

@gdi_sarno:

Just make sure that the mesh settings as well as the simulation setup is correct. It will be accepted then.

Cheers.

Hi,
What can I do if the system shows me this message:“Warning: The following object does not affect the simulation run as no entities are assigned to it:
flap” when I try to simulate? I tried reassigning the flap and wing but it didn’t change anything.

Hi @zplocke,

you forgot to assign your entities in “Result control”, didn’t you?

If it still shows this message, please let me know. I will help you out there!

Best,

Jousef

At my postprocessing the programm doesnt show the small flap. Also the simulated windstream just dropps from the top of the wing down…so the green part is just under the main wing

Hi @Tiiimta,

have you already counter-checked all values? Is so please let me know. If you still have problems, I will have a look at that later.

Cheers,

Jousef

Wich values should I counter-check in particular? There are lots of values…

Cheers

@Tiiimta

I meant in the values in the simulation setup.

Cheers!

So I have to rerun all my simulations??

Hi @Tiiimta ,

if you typed in the wrong values you have to rerun the simulation(s). If you need help with that or you need a model that is configured properly let me know. I’ll help you there.

Cheers!

I think I got it. I had some problems because I didn´#t apply the slice filter. So the part looked very bad.
Thanks

There is always a bigger effect in learning if you do it by yourself and find the mistakes yourself. I am proud of you @Tiiimta :slight_smile:

Best,

Jousef

Hi,
I’m having trouble with setting up my mesh for the first configuration, 0deg, and also for 18deg-up. The rest have been set up. I’ve tried doing it over again multiple times but nothing has changed?

Hi @dheevn,

I will send you a link to a project that works.

Best,

Jousef

Hello everyone,

I am doing the first homework right now but unfortunately I couldn’t run the simulation ,because I chose the Test professional plan. Could you please change my plan to community as soon as possible (due is midnight :slight_smile: ) Thank you !

I sent you a message. Check your inbox please.

Cheers,

Jousef

Hi
I’m trying to finish the first assignment but the platform says that the simulation would exceed my allocated time. Could this be related to choosing the professional trial?
Best regards

I will send you a message here in SimScale @Mr_Ferreira.

Best,

Jousef

Hello,
I am still having problems with the visualization of my work. A sign with the legend “X3DOM loading scene…” This makes it imposible to select boundary conditions.
I would like to know if there is any solution to my problem, because its making it impossible to do my assignments.
Thank you,
Nicolas Scomazzon

I could sort out the visulization problem using an other browser, but now i have problems running the simulation. This message appears: “The maximum run time of this job would exceed your computation quota.You can try to adjust the settings under ‘Simulation Control’ and to create a new run.”
I adjusted even to 5 seconds, and the problem is still there. What can i do?