Step-by-Step Tutorial: Homework of Session 1

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @manassar,

@ahmedhussain18, @Milad_Mafi or @Ali_Arafat might help you there. Your question almost got lost in the shuffle :wink:

Cheers!

Hi,
Thank you very much for the help and the consideration of the request @jousefm and @AnnaFless. Really appreciate it.
Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Soni

1 Like

thanks, it did work… but took nearly overnight…

1 Like

I am not able to assign the 6 degree deflection model to the domain in simulation designer…

Hey @mashko_Or ,

give me your project link. If you want to know how it is done see: Sharing a Project

I will have a look at that. :+1:

thanks for the quick response…

Thank you very much for your help @jousefm, regarding my simulations, I have now run 6 simulations, while their progress appears as 0% when I select “Simulation Runs”, they are appearing as Complete when I select “Simulations” on Simulation Designer, however, when I go to Post-Processor there are no simulations from which I can select.

Hello all
I’m facing an issue in simulating the 18 degree models (last 3) ,the solver shows error and suggests to increase the time step ,I did try increasing the time step from 1500 to 1600 but it didn’t help the error again popped, could you help me in this regard.(The rest of the models meshes have been simulated sucessfully with the same settings).
Here is my project link for reference:

Sincerely
Anil Kumar

My simulations for the zero degree and 12 degrees have completed successfully but for some reason i am not being able to view the solution fields. Whenever i click on the solution fields it just shows a blank page although my convergence plots seem to be more or less right. Is there some fault in my simulation or is it just because of the processing time of the site? If there is a problem in my simulation then how do i solve it?

Hi @AnilKC & @bmaitra,

sorry for the inconveniences. The SimScale team is looking into this and tries to make it work as fast as possible!

You will get updates by @afischer.

Cheers,

Jousef

Thank you very much .

I will keep on trying .

Hi,
I have a problem with the postprocessing process. It says the loading process will only take about 5 minutes, but my Laptop is loading and loading. Even after 2 hours nothing happened… What am I supposed to do? What if the process won´t be done till tomorrow 12pm?

Thanks in advance

best regards

Tim Bernard

1 Like

Hi @Tiiimta,

no worries. The deadline has been extended as mentioned previously by @AnnaFless.

Just wait until @afischer gives some updates. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Best,

Jousef

1 Like

Hello @Tiiimta,

thanks for sharing this. The post-processor should not load longer than the mentioned 5 minutes even for very large results. Actually this value was already chosen quite high for those extreme cases.
Could you reload the application. We added more resources some minutes ago. If it does not work after 5 minutes could you tell me again. Please don’t wait longer, it is not supposed to take so long!

We are also working to resolve the issue mentioned by @jousefm where jobs are queued for a long time.

I keep you updated!

Best Alex

1 Like

Hello, good afternoon ! I have a question !

I will make the workshop about Application of CFD in Formula Student and Formula SAE tomorow. I would like to know how can I get the software,once that I need them to do the exercises right ?

Thanks a lot

Hey @dbiondo!

Thanks a lot for your query. If you are asking for SimScale then there is no problem. All you have to do is to ask your students to create a free community account as you did and then they can register for the workshop and start doing the homework.

Thats ALL!! :wink:

If you have any question/s, feel free to ask.

Best,
Ahmed

Can anyone help? In the webinar it was stated that the meshing process also works without having online connection or having the browser closed. but in my case it started meshing all over again. Anybody else got that problem? Thank you.

Hi, it’s been almost 2-3 hours and i still can’t find any progress in my meshing in operation 1. Any solution to this problem?

Hi, my meshing operation has no any progress!!!