I want to make a simulation about a ''windmill'' under water. A tidal current generator

So i am really wondering how i am going to make this program to make a windmill and test which materials that holds in the blades and so on. Any1 that can help?

Hi @khunsbedt! Thanks for posting at our forum :slight_smile:

Since I’m not sure about the specifics of your project, I can only give you some advice on how to begin. Maybe a good start would be to take a look at some introductory tutorials. These are some that might help in what you’re looking for:

• Tutorial: Drone Simulation Using Rotating Zones - This simple tutorial will help you create an external flow associated with rotating zones. That would be fundamental in order to visualize the flow around a water wheel/windmill
  • Tutorial: Linear Static Analysis of a Crane - This tutorial will help you understand how to create a Static analysis of a structure. Maybe you can use that simplification to apply loads to your windmill and get the mechanic response of the individual parts

If I misunderstood your application, please feel free to correct me and provide more details!

Best,
Igor