Electromagnetic simulation

I cannot understand how to set boundary conditions on permanent magnet, how set/change magnetic field directions, which faces select, I did not find tutorial about this

Hi @pmanzione, thanks for posting at our forum :slight_smile:

Taking a look at our documentation (this page in particular) we see that the permanent magnet is not a boundary condition but rather a material property. In that sense, you’d just need to stablish the material’s behaviour as a “permanent magnet” and be good to go!

Regarding the boundary conditions you mentioned, maybe taking a look at some webinars, such as this one or tutorials, such as this one, might help.

However, if that still does not solve your issue, please send a link to your project and a more detailed description of it so that we can help you in a better way.

Best regards,
Igor

Hi, after running simulation I suppose I set wrong magnetic direction: in the two cylinder shape permanent magnets the field direction should be radial (normal to faces) and opposite each to other, can you help please how to set this condition? I have attached link to project

Thanks