Hello folks

I’m from Brazil

1 Like

Hi @orion_carlos

Welcome to Simscale :slightly_smiling_face:

Happy Simscaling!

Anirudh

1 Like

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. studying in house. literally. i research and learn from my own desktop, i would not be as far along my research as i am without simsclae. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @Enceladus

Nice to have you on board :slightly_smiling_face: . This is the only place where you can meet and engage with all kinds of people- beginners, experts and professional in the field of CAE, all working on variety of projects to enhance their knowledge and simulating skill. That’s what make simscale better than others.

Happy Simscaling!

Ani

2 Likes

Proudly representing UniFi Architecture School, Florence, Italy! :smiley:
Thanks for your support!

1 Like

Hi @badio93

Glad to have you here! :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Anirudh

Hello! I am from Voronezh State Technical University in Russia.
https://yandex.ru/maps/193/voronezh/?ll=39.185869%2C51.683478&mode=routes&rtext=~51.684412%2C39.185869&rtt=auto&source=wizbiz_new_map_single&z=14

1 Like

Welcome to SimScale community! :raised_hands:

Cheers,

Retsam

1 Like

Hi folks, I’m in the Inland Northwest.

2 Likes

I hope you benefit from that splendid countryside: cross-country, mountain bike or may be picking wild berries when not busy with SimScale? Welcome!

Retsam

1 Like

Hah! Sounds like you know the area!

Similar one, Swiss Jura, where I have been for more than 30 years… :bowing_man:

I love that area. I went to school in Moscow (Idaho) and I really wanted to get a job in the Spokane - Post Falls area. However, Boeing made me an offer I couldn’t refuse. :grinning:

Welcome to Simscale!

1 Like

@cjquijano that’s awesome! I went to the UI too! Definitely happy I’ve been able to stay in the area.

Hello I am from Algeria :slight_smile: now in a trip & exactly in Holland ( Heerlen )

Hey @nchellou and welcome to SimScale! :slight_smile:

How did you find us and what are your plans in term of simulation? Have you done any simulations in the past - maybe with another software? Curious to know more about you, I am sure there will be some nice synergy effects with other SimScale users :wink:

Cheers!

Jousef

I saw a video on Youtube & from there I went to the website :slight_smile:

sure I am Solidworks User & I did run simulations before

1 Like

Fernando from Lisbon, Portugal.

1 Like

Welcome to SimScale @nchellou & @fernando_silva! Enjoy your stay here, feel free to reach out to me in case you need help or have questions.

Best,

Jousef

Hi, I am from Karachi, Pakistan.

1 Like