Ventilation System Simulation

Hello,

I have spoken with Fillia on this matter and here you have my explanation and reach for help:

1. I am trying to create a mechanical ventilation flow behaviour simulation within a room where we have in blue the supply systems ending in a few air terminals, and the extract air in green ending in 4 square eggcrate grilles. The flows are: Supply 1.30 m³/s, Extract 3.86 m³/s. I think you can see the duct sizes in the attached file. BatCave|675x500

2. Nothing is happening because i don’t know how to create a simulation, need help with that.

3. https://www.simscale.com/workbench/?pid=4208975352405846758&mi=spec%3A77325539-41b2-4a18-ae5a-170b7e7ef019%2Cservice%3ASIMULATION%2Cstrategy%3A5

Hi Ricardo, to start with, you should always keep in mind that in simulations where we only take in consideration the fluid region, all parts should be connected, like in this room ventilation for example:

There is a single flow region, does this make sense? This means that you should include these pipes that are connected to the room in your CAD model.
Also, solids 1,2 and 3 are currently out of the flow region(solid 4), so they can not be included in the simulation.

Hi there, did you check the documentation I sent you? If you have any questions, feel free to add them. :slight_smile: