Sufrace pressure distribution not showing

i am doing a small scale vertical/horizontal wind turbine simulation and all runs well except when I go to post process results and try to get the pressure surface distribution I get only a solid color. i change the color to (pressure) but still I only get a solid blue color even tho my pressure bar below is displaying different kinds of values.

i followed simscale guide Incompressible Turbulent Flow Around a Spoiler | SimScale

everything is the same with the exception I added rotation speed to the wind turbine

Hi,

Try adjusting the legend bounds to improve the visualization. It’s difficult to tell without a project link, but from your description, it feels like you might have some regions in the domain with very high or very low pressure. It might be worth investigating those with an isovolume filter.

Cheers

here is the link : https://www.simscale.com/workbench/?pid=1904085441213591743&rru=9d625c02-6fdd-4268-b0cb-d45a9a674459&ci=b3a4597f-8304-4b4a-a787-6b68eb35490d&mt=SIMULATION_RESULT&ct=SOLUTION_FIELD

From the looks of it, there seems to be some very poor mesh cells being created on the inside of the blades.

Going closer on the red circle:

I’d suggest that you inspect the CAD model around that region and potentially clean it up a bit more. Visually, there seems to be a very small gap between some parts on the inside of the blade.

Cheers