I am unable to see U point data

my project link
Thankyou,
Mukesh

Thank you, That worked. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@jousefm
I have completed the post processing of assignment 3
Project link : https://www.simscale.com/workbench?publiclink=79a3d648-5cef-4f16-9974-4460e86cbc02
Can you tell me if this is correct

i have corrected the problem
thank you so much

Glad it worked out for you @mick_prahaar. What was the problem?

@ishanbangia,

looks good to me so far. :+1:

Best,

Jousef

Hi @jousefm

I checked your simulation and correct my numerics, but it still goes to instability.

here is the project link if you want to have a look. I really don’t know what the problem is

Thank you

William

Hi!
My simulation run for HW3 was canceled . I started a new run which was canceled as well. It shows 100% but canceled . Cant find anything under solution fields in post processing . Please Help.

Thanks

Hi. During the simulation I get an error after roughly 10%. I reran it and the same thing happened. I have gone through all the settings again but can’t seem to find ther error, any help is appreciated.
Here is my project link

I had the Simulation done this morning, but after a runtime of 900+ hours an error occured.

End Tim value was 6000
Maximum run time was 600000
cores: 32

Any idea what i should do?

Thanks in advance

Despite these two above errors im also having “The machine ran out of memory. Please choose a larger machine for computation.” is it any how resolve? Thanks!

Hi @nanwar,

you have to chose a higher number of cores. Remember that the number of cores in the Mesher is not the number of cores in the simulation setup.

Cheers,

Jousef

Hello,

I have a problem with simulation. I follow the step-by-step-tutorial twice but I still can’t find the error.

Could you help me, please?

Best regards

jpietryga

Hello,

I have a problem with simulation.
The error is"The job execution was aborted, possibly due to a numerical instability. Review the log to identify reasons: unphysically large field values, extremely small time step size, etc. Modifying numerical settings and time step size could resolve the issue."
I have already modify numerical settings,but the result is still error
What should I do?Could you help me to solve the problem?
This is my link: https://www.simscale.com/workbench/?pid=5245873977630763122#tab_1-0

Best regards

Hi
I was wondering when would we be getting the tutorial for the last session of this workshop along with the video link.

in homework session 2 we didn’t define any rotating zone for front and rear tires but did so for session 3. what would be the reason?

Hi,

I had a doubt regarding how to calculate the values of e1 and e3 for porous media.

Thanks in advance,
Varun

The machine ran out of memory. Please choose a larger machine for computation.
what does it means, it appears after an hour when i performed a start operation.

Hi @nawin!

This error occurs if the memory requirement of the solver exceeds the available machine memory. It can be due to a large mesh used for the simulation, which requires more memory to solve. Using the same mesh either on a bigger machine or reducing the mesh size can help here.

For a detailed solution to overcome this error, please visit this page.

All the best!

Jousef