Simulate two people dancing in a house

Hello !

I’m trying to do a “Conjugate Heat Transfer v2.0” simulation. The purpose of my simulation is to simulate two people dancing in a house and see where goes heated air they will produce.

I have already assigned a boundary condition on them. However, when I try to run the simulation, I got some issues. This message displays “Some non-intersecting CAD bodies have not been assigned a material. Please check that you have assigned a material to all non-intersecting CAD bodies.”

I think it’s because the shape that I assigned the boundary condition to simulate two people, doesn’t have material. My problem is that I don’t know if I need to create a new material for them or if it’s better to delete them and assigned the boundary condition to the gap they will create in the airflow ?

Somebody can help me please ?

Update : I have tried to assign the boundary condition to the gap create in the airflow. However, when I run the simulation, the following message appears :

I don’t know what to do to solve the problem.

Hi @39001194,

Thanks for posting your question. Looking at the description you provided, I think the best simulation type should be Convective Heat Transfer, but to be sure it would be good to take a close look at your setup. Could you please share the project link here?
In this meantime, I highly recommend you to deep dive into this tutorial, it might be helpful:

best,