Numerical results and solution fields legends are disabled

Hello,

I run the Cdf simulation, it works well. But i’m not able to view numerical results and magnitudes on legends, after simulation was completed.
The message is the following
‘Numerical results are disabled for this result because it was generated outside of the unrestricted community plan’.

I have less than ten simulations in my profile, and used only 5 cpuh.

Could you please explain what am I doing wrong?

Here is the link to the project

Thank you

P.S. Not sure if it is correct place to post this kind of question.

1 Like

Hello @arykachevskiy ,

Thanks for reporting - it looks like an unintended effect. I’ll check internally for updates.

Cheers

1 Like

Hi RicardoParis,

Sadly & somewhat similarly, mine numerical simulations seemed to have expired as well during the 19th as per arykachevskiy .

I was undertaking some simulations on the 19th but there was no indicator bar or banner as I recall. Anyhow, somehow the system has triggered the end of my Community plan numerical allocation.

The new banner headline & the bar showing the number of simulations has now appeared on the 20th, which is very helpful. The bar indicates I’ve used all my numerical simulations. I did notice a minor issue that the convergence residual plot didn’t seem to be able to load on my last simulation.

I noticed in the ‘Solutions Field’ output graphics that the coloured legend scale bar is unlabeled, but its difficult to get a graphical representation if you can’t adjust the scale. Here is an example.

I expect Simscale are hard at work given the recent changes to the community plan, so I’ll wait to be impressed by Simscale as they always do :slight_smile:

Thank you.

Kind regards
Ted

Hi @arykachevskiy,

Can you please log out and back in? This should enforce a “correct” count on the number of successful simulations remaining.

Just to be clear, the number of successful runs starts counting from the 19th of April, when the community changes were implemented.

Please let us know if that works as intended.

@TedBurke I see that your dashboard correctly says that you have 10 runs left. Could you try re-running the simulation from yesterday? I expect the numerical results to be available.

Cheers

1 Like

Hi

I logged out and in again. I have 10 simulations remaining, numerical results of this simulation are unavailable. So looks like everything is ok.

Thank you for your support

Same here, all good 10 numerical simulations.
Doing some remeshing and a sim shortly.
Thanks @RicardoParis

Regards
Ted

Same issue with mine! I even deleted one to make room and then signed out, but to no avail. Not ideal :frowning:

Hello!

The limit of 10 successful simulations for community users is a yearly quota - deleting a successful simulation doesn’t open up a new slot. Naturally, upgrading is always an option.