Meshing error: Mesh not being created

hello,
i am trying to create a mesh for full car simulations of my FSAE racecar. but i have been getting this error constantly:

“The mesh could not be generated. Increasing the mesh fineness or adding local refinements to geometrical details potentially fixes this issue. Please contact our support for further assistance.”

this error is only when i mesh for full car. i am able to successfully mesh the half car model and even run simulations on them.
my meshing log after the error is encountered and meshing is stopped is like this:

Writing mesh to time constant
Wrote mesh in = 68.13 s.
Layers added in = 4473.32 s.
Checking final mesh …
Checking faces in error :
non-orthogonality > 70 degrees : 0
faces with face pyramid volume < 1e-13 : 0
faces with concavity > 80 degrees : 0
faces with skewness > 4 (internal) or 20 (boundary) : 0
faces with interpolation weights (0…1) < 0.02 : 0
faces with volume ratio of neighbour cells < 0.01 : 0
faces with face twist < 0.01 : 0
faces on cells with determinant < 0.001 : 0
Finished meshing without any errors
Finished meshing in = 4633.06 s.
End
Finalising parallel run

this doesnt show any illegal cells. but still the error persists. kindly help me regarding this!
link to project: SimScale

Hi @adityaraj1803,

I think that you are reaching the limit of what is possible with a community account. This would explain why you can mesh a symmetrical model of the vehicle. From the mesh event log you can see that the machine ran out of memory. With a SimScale Community account you are limited to 16 core machines and with a SimScale Academic Account you are limited to 32 core machines.

With a SimScale Professional account you would be able to access up to 96 core machines, you could then successfully mesh the entire vehicle. However, for this simulation a symmetrical model should be sufficient. Why are you attempting to mesh the entire vehicle?

Alternatively you could try defeating the CAD model a bit further to remove some of the small features like the wheel struts and the diffuser details.