Fail to locate bad mesh boundary using Volume Ratio does not response

I am doing a incompressible simulation for a site wind direction/velocity analysis, and I am trying to fix the bad mesh boundary condition listed below. I followed the tutorial to use Volume Ratio in Isovolume to identify the bad mesh, but the mesh model does not show color gradient, and the volume ratio is between 0-1 instead of 0-100 (in the meshing log).

Link: I can not find my project in public project, although it is public. Maybe you can search: 10.04 Campus Wind Study

Hi @jl5885.

Thanks for posting your question. We built a detailed page on how to deal with this kind of divergence error, please take a look at that here and then let us know how it goes: Divergence in Simulation: How to Tell When and Where? | SimScale.

best,

Hi there,
Thanks for your answe, I have read the link before I posted, but it does not solve the problem I mentioned.
Here is a link to the project, “10.04 Campus Wind Study” and Run 4 is the one I am having problem with.

Meanwhile, how can I bring out this view (image reference) for post result?
I need to delete the original buildings, and only keep Flow Region for run. I want to show original buildings in the post results. overlay with cut-planed flow region. I do not know how to set this view. Second picture is the closest I can get, but you see it is the flow region, not the buildings like in the first example image.

Hi there,
Just checking in, have you been able to resolve your issue?