Error multiregion mesh using fan momentun

Hi, I’m trying to simulate a model which use a fan momentun. I had used this type of element successfully but when i changed the flow complexity the run failled and the log said “multiregion mesh error”. I make everything right “i think so” but i cant understand. If someone could help me , it will amazing. It is my last case of study. Thanks
P.D.: my flow is a bit complex, the mesh must have more detail than other flows.
link: SimScale

Hello telnet00012_00,

thanks for reaching out to us here in the forum.
Can you please activate the share the project with the support, so that we can have a look at it?

Thanks and best regards
Sebastian

Hi SBlock, thanks for answer.
Link : Example
I trying to simulate a genset room with acoustic splitter over inlet and oulet. I see others similar projects but i wanted to forzed complex forms. I created the flow region, and the meshing fine to prevent any complication but de simulation fail many times. I used also a fan momemtun. I think is simple but i am doing something wrong…
I’m a little frustrated but I’ll keep trying…
Thanks again !

Hi,

I think the general setup is correct.

for setting up a fan curve in SimScale please take a look at this page, and ensure that physics-based meshing is activated for the meshing algorithm. There is also an example project attached to the website.

Please let me know how it goes.

Best regards
Sebastian