Error in Uploading a file

Hi All,

I hope you are doing well.

I have tried uploading IGS, STP files extracted from ETABs 2013 into simscale for modelling. However, I’m always facing the issue of uploading the file since always a message pops out stating:

Error, Your file could not be processed successfully. Please check the file format and try again.

Can anybody help me please?

Regards
Anas Cherkaoui

Uploading Model and Defining Boundary Conditions

Hi @anas,

is it a confidential file? If not, then it would be great if you link it here for download for me to look into. If it’s confidential, please do open a support ticket (see the button in the lower right “Report an issue”) and let the support team know, They will approach you directly to look into your file.

Best,

David

Hi @dheiny

I will send it to you through email now.

Thanks

Anas

Hi @dheiny.

I have the same problem. The piece was generated on onShape. I copy link to the piece Thanks for the help.

https://cad.onshape.com/documents/c3cb3da42e1e0adc046b1199/w/192a41676711f0babf8a979a/e/c59ea97083d60058f04ac8f6

Any news on the upload @cnordio?

Having a look at it at the moment.

Update: Works perfectly fine via the import option. By the way: If you are trying to perform a CFD analysis make sure that your geometry is watertight meaning that you close the inlets/outlets.

Best,

Jousef

Problem solved I dont know how. Thanks.

A post was split to a new topic: Uploading Model and Defining Boundary Conditions