Dashboard - Adding Pictures to your Project

Hi @jousefm! Working on my public project for the lateral stability work we all did. I’m looking at the comment section though and not finding any way to upload a photo to the comment. Suggestions?

I just went through this issue, finally figured it out… should have been easier but now that your question in a topic has appeared, those that follow might learn the magic path to success … :wink:

1. Just add a comment ‘todo’ there.
  2. Then when the comment with ‘todo’ in it appears, click on ‘Go to forum’ link that has appeared…
1 Like

Hi @jhartung: Please add first (may be dummy) comment, save it. Next time you look at the project, you will see ‘Go to Forum’ button. And this will allow uploading your data.

2 Likes

Thanks folks, I would not have figured this out.

@jousefm, can you put this question and answers at least in a separate forum topic that has a logical and searchable topic title for that issue ???

1 Like

FYI, I finally found the solution by going to a project in the ‘Project’ category that had first post images…

Then I clicked on the ‘pencil’ edit icon of the first post…

Then I navigated to see the first edit of the post and I saw there that the first post was a simple ‘todo’ …

That is when the light bulb went off in my head :wink: