CHT divergence

Hi all,
I am trying to model a water bath heating another liquid (thermal load v1 public project) and it was working fine until I changed the inlet/outlet of the water bath from perpendicular to the other liquid flow to parallel. There, the simulation started to diverge.
Not familiar with Simscale, I do not understand what is to be done to overcome this divergence issue - error message talking about meshing but I do not see any issue.
If anyone had advice about where to investigate / parameters to modify, I would be pleased to get help.

Thank you very much
Morgane

Hello, the mesh quality metrics look very poor, which is likely causing the run to fail.

It would be a good idea to pinpoint the problematic cells and clean up the CAD model around those regions. There are several articles on how to do that. E.g. this and this.

Cheers

Hello,
Thank you for you help!

I followed the steps in the first article and some parts of the mesh were indeed very poor. Though I amsurprised because I ran the almost exact same experiment that had the same mesh issues and it worked fine.
Despitemy attemps to modify the mesh computation, it is still diverging and the simulation won’t go beyond 4%. I will keep investigating, but if anyone has had the same issue I’d be pleased to get your insight.