We were so inspired by your creativity during the last F1 aerodynamics workshop with Nicolas Perrin, that we have decided to launch the #F1SimStar contest!
We are looking for the most creative visualization of an airflow around the F1 race car.
The simulations are already set, so all you need to do, is to import one of them into the SimScale workspace and create the post-processing visualization.
A few ground rules:
- The images must be created using the F1 car simulations provided on www.simscale.com/f1
- Every participant is allowed to submit a maximum of 3 images. Every image must be based on a different simulation.
- Deadline for submissions: 12.07.2015, 23:59 p.m. CEST
The images can be submitted by e-mail at email@example.com with the subject line #F1SimStar or Twitter: just tweet your image and make sure you use the #F1SimStar hashtag.
All submissions will be evaluated by our jury: Nic Perrin (Founder of PERRINF1), David Heiny (Managing Director at SimScale) and Milad Mafi (Academic Program Manager at SimScale).
What is there to win?
- 1 st place: SimScale Professional Training + F1 Aero Package
- 2 nd – 5 th place: SimScale Professional Training (500€ value)