Visualization Failed?

I imported a 3D from Onshape and deleted a couple of parts in Edit-In-CAD mode and now I am adding materials. It shows me an error “Visualization failed. Either refresh or contact support.” When I refresh, it shows the 3D for 2 seconds and goes back to the same error whenever I do anything.

Hi @shraddha, thanks for posting at our forum :slight_smile:

Could you kindly share a link to your project?

Hi @igaviano , I have shared it with support. Please have a look.

Hi @shraddha,

On your account page, I can see a project “385 Vacuum flask”, is that it?

Could you kindly add some screenshots of what you’re seeing? This error does not appear to me and I’m not sure what is the result you were expecting to get :slight_smile:

As a sidenote: is your project confidential or can we share screenshots here for us to understand one another in a better way?

Best,
Igor

Hi @igaviano ,

Yes, you got it right! It is the same project. I have attched a screenshot of the error.

Yes, it is confidential.

Hi @shraddha,

I don’t receive the same message as you do, I’m afraid. One piece of advice that might work would be for you to try to run SimScale in a different web browser and see if the issue persists.

As a sidenote: The Forum is the best place for the support of our Academic and Community users. However, for your case in particular, if your issue persists, please send in further details at our chatbox, so that you can send in screenshots of what you’re looking at.