Unreasonable results

the airflow temperature is not increasing in my simulation given inlet air temperature as 32 celsius, but the temperature of my batteries is decreasing
And also getting inlet pressure as 570 pascal and exit pressure as 24 pascal,which is not at all accurate

what is the problem here, please anyone share your ideas Asap

Hello @dhaypulle , and thanks for reaching out to us via Forum!

the airflow temperature is not increasing in my simulation given inlet air temperature as 32 celsius, but the temperature of my batteries is decreasing

I noticed that the air temperature gradually increases as it passes through the power sources, reaching a maximum of 67 degrees Celsius at the outlet, up from 32 degrees Celsius initially.

And also getting inlet pressure as 570 pascal and exit pressure as 24 pascal,which is not at all accurate

For outlets, you have a pressure outlet defined with a 0 gauge pressure, meaning the pressure values near the outlet should be close to 0 Pascals relative to atmospheric pressure. Currently, you’re working with gauge pressures, where 0 Pascals gauge pressure corresponds to 1 atm absolute pressure. The solver computes the inlet pressure, taking into account the pressure drop through the system and considering your model’s interior and the velocity defined at the inlet. If the pressure drop across the system still seems unusual, consider adjusting the velocity, power source values, or conducting a mesh sensitivity study to refine your model.

Please let me know if anything remains unclear; I’d be happy to further discuss.

Best wishes, Kaan

how did you made the section can you explain, i am not able to do it as you have done

how to change the legend colour of temperature to VIBGYOR

instead of the colour shown in the photo

Hello again @dhaypulle !

You can achieve this by a Right Click on the legend bar, then you should be able to change the color scheme.

Best wishes, Kaan