My CAD file is in .f3d format. Which file format type in the given list does it match with?
I don’t think SimScale supports that format. Here are the list of supported formats.
Hope this helps!
In addition to what Barry said, here some more information on file formats that can be uploaded:
- IGES (*.IGES / *.iges / *.IGS / *.igs)
- STL (*.stl)
- STEP (*.STEP / *.step / *.stp / *.STP)
- assemblies in compressed archives (*.zip, *.tar.gz)
- .sldprt SolidWorks part
- .sldasm SolidWorks assembly (in compressed archive)
- .ipt Autodesk Inventor part
- .iam Autodesk Inventor assembly (in compressed archive)
- .3dm Rhino part