Tutorial: Car Park Contamination

Hello,
I am trying to follow a tutorial that shows simulation of CO contamination in a car park. i followed the instructions accordingly but I obtained different results. Can i get an explanation for this?
I have attached an image of my simulation image post-processing; the end result of the Simscale tutorial can be accessed here: Tutorial: Car Park Contamination - With Results | SimScale Workbench
My follow through of the tutorial can be accessed here: Tutorial: Car Park Contamination | SimScale

Thanks

Hi!

Just a general comment: I have recently run this tutorial as well (around a month ago), and I have results almost identical to yours. In short, your simulation is fine.

The sample tutorial project for this tutorial is almost 1.5 years old, and there will naturally be changes in the mesh, default solver settings, etc.

These may cause some changes in the tutorial results. Just to give you an example, recently there were some changes in the default “relaxation type” (under numerics). Yours will definitely be different from the tutorial.

Cheers