There were no compute instances available that matched the requested capacity. Please try again in a few minutes

I’ve been entering my parameters but after I tried to simulate the wind turbine, I’d encountered problems with the mesh part. It says: " * There were no compute instances available that matched the requested capacity. Please try again in a few minutes."

I’ve been trying to repeat the simulation over again but still the message is appearing. Should I wait again simulate it again or is there something I need to fix with my parameters. Thank you and God bless.

How big is your model?
I currently have the same promlem. My model has 1,5M nodes.

The cleaning lady has turned off the mesh server

1 Like

I am also have the same problem.

Hi All,

There’s an ongoing, momentary shortage of machines affecting community users, mostly for meshing operations and FEA simulations.

In case you are stuck in meshing, it’s worth trying to mesh with the hex-dominant algorithm instead of the standard tool. For FEA cases, the current recommendation is to give it some time until trying to run the operations again.

Cheers

The problem is still there. No meshing operation was possible in the past 24 hours.

I encountered the same problem today. Seems that it still persits…