Streamlines can not be generated in a compressible simulation

Changed but result the same

Hi again, just a few notes.

Please select the category of the forum post as ‘Project Support’. "News and Announcements’ is used for Discussions posted by the SimScale team and its partners to keep you updated on new SimScale platforms features, workshops and intiatives](About the News & Announcements category)

I will change it for now, but please refer to the forum guidelines if you need clarifications about creating posts: FAQ - SimScale CAE Forum

Also, make sure to always add the link to your project. That way, everyone can have a look and help you with the simulation. :smiley:

Regarding your issue, as I mentioned here, you should also rerun the simulation. Errors in compressible simulation - #9 by tsite

Best regards,
Fillia

It is already in project suport
You mean I should rerun B Moon or B Moon copy?

I have run both result the same, please help.

It is my project link

Any feeback please

The first error message indicates that some faces have more than one boundary conditions assigned to them, which is not allowed. You will have to review your boundary conditions.

The second one is an error that you get when you do not remove the solid body after you create the external flow domain. Only the flow region should be present for a compressible analysis. You can delete the solid body in CAD mode.

Best regards,
Fillia

B Moon Has error in run simulation
But ‘B MOON copy’ no error in run simulation, only cannot plot stream line diagram, please help
B MOON copy in below link

As mentioned above, unless you recreate the run with the correct Velocity inlet, you will not be able to create the streamlines :slight_smile:

I changed Uy to be 5m/s

Would you please updated in my project directly and make sream line diagram for me, please?

Great, but you also have to create a new simulation run.