Step-by-Step Tutorial Session 4 - Design Process

Hey @nishank_a!

What was the issue with your project? Anything that you dislike about the results or not sure about if it is correct?

Best,

Jousef

@jousefm as I had mentioned in my earlier post there appears to be discoloration in the pressure plot on the front wing indicating lower pressure spots on the wing. So if you could take a look and let me know if its a glitch or any possible error it would be helpful.

Hi @nishank_a!

One of my colleagues will have a closer look at this tomorrow. I will inform you as soon as I know more.

Best,

Jousef

Hi @jousefm, I just write there to remind you about my inquire about late submission of 4th FSAE Workshop. Hope it wouldn’t have ended up dramatically for me : ). Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Hello @jousefm, are there any updates regarding assessment of homework submissions and certification. I have not received any notifications regarding that

Hi @shobhit9192!

Will ask about the current status! :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Jousef

Dear participants of the FSAE workshop,

My colleagues @AnnaFless and @Milad_Mafi will look at your projects and you will get your certificates in approximately 2-3 weeks. Hope you enjoyed the sessions and we wish to see you again in future workshops of SimScale :wink: If you have any further questions related to the workshop or SimScale please do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers and all the best!

Jousef

3 Likes

Respected sir,
Greeting of the day!!
Sir, I am having semester exams last month due to which I was able to submit my homework, please grant me few days to submit my homework

Hi @rishav997!

Absolutely no problem! Please finish the assignment and hand it in. :+1: :slight_smile:

All the best!

Jousef

Error during uploading solidworks assembly as a zip
NO CAD FILE reading

whereas CAD model is perfectly working as assembled in SolidWorks :grimacing::grimacing:.

Hi @rishav997!

Can you just try exporting it as STL and see if that does the job?

Best,

Jousef

No sir , thats not wroking in both cases
1- uploading each part file and upload as STL

2- Upload zi file and upload as STL

Hi @rishav997!

Does it give you an error? Feel free to mail me the models and I will try it by myself - will inbox you my address.

Best,

Jousef

I am facing problem in simulations can you please guide be.

Hi @rishav997 and sorry for the late response.

Can you share the project with me please? Having a look at it :slight_smile:

Best,

Jousef

https://www.simscale.com/projects/rishav997/formula_student_homework/
:grimacing::grimacing:

is the problem is identified? @jousefm :slight_smile:

Please check your inbox @rishav997.

Hey @rishav997!

Did you find the mistake? If not please tell me so I can help you out there.

Best,

Jousef