SimScale CAE Forum

Step-by-Step Tutorial Session 3 - Yaw Angle Study (Part 2)

Hi again @czhang!

Will ask for that! Sending you a pm as soon as I know more!

Cheers!

Jousef

I have the exact same problem, how did you fix it?

Can someone help me here. Run the simulation multiple times. Rechecked the mesh but could not find any issues.

Hi @enasufi & @mpoulter!

A good approach is to see how others have set up the simulation which is often faster than comparing the project with the step-by-step tutorial. Here is a project from user @atargat for instance who managed to make the simulation run till the end. Have a look at his project.

Compare your project with his side-by-side and see if you missed a small detail that causes the divergence.

Cheers!

Jousef

Hi @jousefm
Could you tell me please if there is a problem with the processing of Tutorial Session 4 and also with the homework for it?
I have not received any notification on my email yet.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Mihnea

Hi @mgall!

Maybe my colleague @drodriguez32 can give you more information about that.

Cheers and thanks for contacting me!

Jousef

Hi @drodriguez32,
Could you tell me please if there is a problem with the processing of Tutorial Session 4 and also with the homework for it?
I have not received any notification on my email yet.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Mihnea

Hey jousefm, I missed the 4th webinar as well and have the same query. Additionally, when will the recording be uploaded to the Youtube channel.
Thanks.

Hey @rishikesh_gr!

Will inform you soon when the last webinar will be released :+1:

Best,

Jousef

Hi!!

I have some problem on Post-Processing

For the first solution field it work well. However, when I added second solution field it went all blank and I could not do any thing. do I miss something? . But the homework session 2 I did not experience this.

Then when I added solution field. It disappear

I have been struggle this for many time and still same problem.

Very appreciate with your kind help.

Thank you.

Sir,
From Simulation setup to its complete run. the above data don’t seem as shown in Tutorials, did I made some mistake in the simulation.

Hi @GLACIALSKIES_04!

Can help you investigating this issue! Please share the project with me.

Cheers and all the best!

Jousef

Hi @rishav997!

First check your boundary conditions and see if you misinterpreted something. Let me know if you need any further help!

Cheers!

Jousef

Yes Sir
I have overlook every boundary conditions but problem till now is not solved.

Hi @rishav997!

Works perfectly fine for me. What exactly does not work for you? Please give me a more detailed description maybe I have missed something here.

All the best!

Jousef

Thank-you Sir

The problem is resolved now.:slight_smile:

greetings of the day

Happy Diwali :fireworks:

Hi Jousef.

Thank you for your notice.
Here is my project link.
https://www.simscale.com/projects/GLACIALSKIES_04/fsae_2017-workshop-s3-_yaw_angle-analysis-simulation_1/

Anyway I will keep try until it done.

Edit : It work fine now. Thank you for your attention :slight_smile:

https://www.simscale.com/workbench/?pid=1685827256800288527#tab_1-0

I have been trying to find my mistake the whole day. I already looked over the step by step tutorial 3 times. Could someone help me find it? When trying to run the simulation comes the following message “Warning: some faces are missing a boundary condition assignment. If you choose to proceed, a no-slip wall boundary will be assumed for those faces.”

Thanks!

Vanessa

It seems to be facing about the same issue. The slice gives me correct numbers for pressure but not for velocity. Could you please check also my project. Thank you a lot.
https://www.simscale.com/workbench/?pid=6478452811612065115#tab_2-0

Hi Vanessa (@vbarreda)!

For the car boundary condition solid_0_Barre is missing.

Best,

Jousef