Solution diverged

Hi ! I’m trying to run a transient simulation however when I do it, this message displays.

I don’t understand where could be the problem. Is it maybe from my simulation setup ?

Hi there,
Thank you for posting on the forum! Can you please share your project link here? We can then have a deeper look through it :slight_smile:

Yes of course. Here is the link of my project : https://www.simscale.com/workbench/?pid=1985563014823555617&mi=spec%3A61d82515-bf58-451d-afc1-9799ff968ac8%2Cservice%3ASIMULATION%2Cstrategy%3A29

1 Like

Hi,
I’ve gone through your project and I noticed that the max courant is increasing. This could be due to error in the timestep size. As I noticed, in one of your successful runs, the timestep size is very small compared to the unsuccessful one. You can try playing around with this parameter and let us know if you get better results! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi !
Thank you for your response, I don’t think it’s possible for me to reduce the time step size.
Because I’ve put 1800 seconds that correspond at 30 minutes. And I need to have at least 1 hour of simulation to know when we will reach the steady state.

Do you know if I can do something else to make it work ?

Hi there,
It’s been some time since we last spoke. Have you been able to resolve your issue?