Single plate clutch in static structure

i have got an error regarding meshing ,that "The mesh generation did not complete due to poor quality elements or incorrect input. Please try meshing with another mesh method or different mesh options. "

some please help me

here is the link https://www.simscale.com/workbench/?pid=5599297343383729696#tab_0-0

Hi @manikantaBMS!

Your project is set to private - can you change it to public? The Community and me can then have a look at it :+1:

Thanks and cheers!

Jousef

no iam unable to do it

Hi @manikantaBMS!

What exactly? Meshing the geometry or opening the project? For us the project cannot be seen as it is set to private - to change that please have a look at: Share a project. And even if the mesh was successful, let us have a look at it :wink:

Cheers and thanks!

Jousef

Hi @manikantaBMS,

It looks like you uploaded an STL file of your geometry. I am not sure an STL file works for structural analysis only for CFD.

Can you try to upload your model again in one of the other supported formats (STEP, Iges, Solidworks, Inventor) and let us know if you have better luck.

Thanks,
Christopher

1 Like

@manikantaBMS

By just looking at different colors in your geometry, it is obvious that it is not a closed single solid but made out of different faces. As @cjquijano doubted that you might have imported and stl or an iges format file. Try to upload step file instead and see if it works.

Best,
Ahmed

1 Like