Simulation Failed due to FOAM error and negative temp

Description of Project:
I’m trying to make a very simple basic simulation of a wind tunnel design I made. I’m hoping to visualize how the geometry of the tunnel compresses and accelerated air as it passed through, additionally if possible I would like to be able to apply some real-world conditions to the model but as of now, I’m using the basic setup as shown in the airplane wing example video for compressible simulations.
The project is kind of a mess currently because I’ve been changing a few conditions and trying to run a new sim then making a copy and trying again so pardon the clutter. The mesh is generating fine but around time 11 the run fails and I receive the following message:

Heres a link to the project please feel free to suggest anything Im very new to this software and CFD in general so I’m still trying to figure out how everything works.

Hello!

From what I can see, the latest simulation (Run 6) failed because you have a weird initialization for the velocity field:

If you set a 0, 0, 0 velocity initialization, the simulation should run. From what I can see, the settings were copied from the compressible wing tutorial.

Do you really have mach > 0.3 for this study (around the throat of the venturi)? If not, it’s probably best to switch to the incompressible solver.

Cheers