Simulation error

While simulating the second exercise of Structural Mechanics/FEA Professional Training Exam. Error is shown. Now the problem is I ain’t sure where the problem is, but i think I have input the either the boundary conditions wrong or the connection between the pin the hinge is wrong. It would be better if a review on my project is send as soon as possible, as I am at the last part of the examination.

Thank You.

Hi Tasdid (@redwanpranto15)!

Will have a look at it later on. Give me some time :slight_smile:

Best,

Jousef

Hi again Tasdid!

Your project is private, please change its properties so that I can start investigating the case :wink:

Best,

Jousef

The project properties have been changed. Thank you

Hi Tasdid,

please check your z-symmetry again and the y-symmetry like you defined it is not necessary. I would additionally cut the model into halves along the x-z-plane and then define the y-symmetry at the faces where symmetry was taken into account.

\underline{\textbf{Fixation}}

\underline{\textbf{Y-Symmetry}}

\underline{\textbf{Z-Symmetry}}

Tell me if that worked and if there are any further questions.

Best,

Jousef

Re simulated with the modified geometry as you suggested but same problem occurs

Hi Tasdid,

you need to define the pressure in the following way: -250000000*t. Let me know if it works then if not I will have a deeper look into the numerics.

Best,

Jousef

Still not working :frowning:

Hi Tasdid,

checking it at the moment. Getting back to you asap!

Cheers,

Jousef

Shared it with you Tasdid! Please check if you are happy with the results and give me some feedback.

Best,

Jousef

Thanks a lot for your efforts bro, you did a huge help :slight_smile:

1 Like